Comment on page
- our .no domain is now deprecated and will not be supported
Public APIs. We are launching a new Ticket API endpoints:
Public APIs. We are launching a new authorization process which lets you:
- Work safer with the API by using a pair of tokens (refresh and access token)
- You can create several credentials for different teams.
- You can revoke access if needed.
We'll continue to support authorization v1.0 for 12 months, until March 1st 2021.
We’re excited to share that we’ve now launched a major update to our API - giving you more powerful, contextual, and intuitive access to your data:
- New api object models. New models are simpler than old ones and easier to understand, but still contains all necessary information.
- New methods to reflect the context of your data. Methods were simplified to improve developing experience.
- "Forms" logic was removed from public api.
We'll continue to support v 1.0 for 12 months, until February 1st 2021.