Comment on page
You can now pop the widget with any module as a start page. As an example, this let's you initialize a chat directly from the launcher without passing through the homepage first.
Added support for more languages, with a separate configuration option.
- Add "idleTimeoutMs" to control the session lifetime
- Use queueMessageBackgroundColor to control the background color of the queue element
- Use queueMessageFontSizeRem to set the text size of the same element
We now support multiple Support Widgets in the same inbox - each with its own behaviour, chat opening hours, design etc.
- Configure new Widget Instances in your inbox
- Use the "widgetId" to select which Widget to use.
We’re excited to share that we’ve now launched a major update to our Chat module - combining chat, webforms and faq in one user friendly support widget.
We'll continue to support v 1.0 for 12 months, until March 1st 2021.